I love seeing this over and over again and it’s really all because of YOU! #SneakReaders!
Why offer Exclusive books?
Well, I learned from my first experiment of Password protected stories throughout the site.
Someone told me a long time ago, new customers need at least ten minutes on a website to want to spend any money with that person.
As we get busier and busier these days, how to I get someone who doesn’t know my writing to spend ten minutes on a website, without holding their hands.
Give them something they want to come back for and spend the ten minutes for.
Password protected stories were developed to give readers a challenge or game. You find the passwords in other stories and you get a treat.
Exclusive reads are just a little different. It was an opportunity to reward #SneakReaders.
Anyone coming to the site will just go to the regular stores (Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, etc) to get books, but once readers get into the stories, you’ll be enticed by the characters and want the other books or like some put it “The Entire Collection.”
That’s when they delve deeper on the site and find out about the Exclusive books available.
I use the PayLoadz.com store to set up the payment and deliver method, but my website serves as the update on there. (Subscribe here to find out when I’ll add more books there.)
I’ll admit I don’t get cha-chings in my paypal like crazy for doing this and I really don’t do it for the money. I do it for the reward to the readers.
I’m saying thank you every time they download an exclusive read, because they’re really appreciating my exclusive writing style every time they buy one of the exclusive books.
And I say thank you again!
Now.. have you collected them all? Go down the checklist first of books in alphabetical order at: https://sylviahubbard.com/fictionbooks.
And then get the exclusive books by clicking here for what you don’t have.
If you have collected them all, please take a moment and share this post. It’s Talking Tuesday!
Take a moment and let others know about me.
Remember, the more books I sale with your help, the more time I have to write.
I’d love to know what books are you missing out of your collection. Next Talking Tuesday, I’m going to go through the books planned for 2013.
- New Styling @ #SylLit World! Chk It Out & Let Me Know What You Think! Vist My Updated website! (sylviahubbard.com)
- #Talking #Tuesday Edition: As we #Twitter along… @sylviahubbard1 #sylLit #amwriting. Readers talking abt me… #SneakReaders (sylviahubbard.com)
- Update for #SneakReaders: Guess who just finished #DarkFacade Part One? Yep! #SylLit (sylviahubbard.com)
- 2012 in review at The Literary World of @SylviaHubbard1 #SylLit (sylviahubbard.com)
- Welcome New Readers frm the US &around the World to #SylLit (sylviahubbard.com)
- Just released: The #MysteriousMrBlack now available in it’s entirety #blackfamilyseries #sneakreaders #syllit (sylviahubbard.com)