If you’re just joining us, please check out the initial post:
Thank you for your patience. There was a story scheme I needed to work out with Chapter 25 that I didn’t realize until after chapter 27 and had to go back and add here.
Lots of story and I hope a lot more questions to answer.
How can you help?
- Buy other books from me. The money raised from bookselling goes into my editor’s fee for the month of March April and May (which will be when we’re about done.)
2. Donate $1 when you can. Just click here or go to the link below
3. You can also contribute to the whole book right now and buy it at the low pre-edit-order cost of $9. CLICK HERE Once the book is ready, after the editors, you’ll get a Smashwords code to download your book and it’ll be available there for a keepsake. Now once the book is headed to the editor, the pre-order cost will go to $10. I know that’s just a dollar.
4. You can also tell others how much you enjoyed this story and share the main page of Black’s Innocence by go to:
This is a fundraiser. I know for my editor I’ll need about $800 to $1000 to give this story justice. I need all the help I can get and I hope to have an October release of Black’s Innocence.
Help me and thank you in advance.
Now my comments about the story:
This is a pretty long chapter and it gives a dark presence to Tyler.. darker than what he is. People think they know him, but they don’t. There’s a lot of layers to this man I’m discovering.
Again I apologize this took so long. There was a lot of the story in this chapter and I wanted to make sure it all made sense.
Black’s Innocence Chapter 25
This post is no longer available and soon to be published where most books are sold.
Subscribe to authors blog or newsletter for more updates.
Subscribe for Blog Alerts ONLY
Receive Offers, News & Discounts 1st by Signing up to our Monthly Newsletter
Thank you for supporting this author’s endeavors and if you would like to help out more, please send her a donation for her editing expenses.
She thanks you in advance.
©2018 Sylvia Hubbard and The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sylvia Hubbard and The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
This author loves comments. The more you give the more she writes. Let me know what you think? Don’t forget to get your friends involved. Make this the office fodder. Tell your book group about it.
To read the other Black Family Series, go to the series page. (Each one is a standalone story and it should be a saga and not a series, but I don’t feel like changing the page name).
5 thoughts on “#BlacksInnocence Chapter25”
It wasn’t much, but Tyler gave up a tidbit about himself. I hope Lauren isn’t pregnant, but on the other hand I hope she is.
Chance is a contradiction to freaky deaky mind. As big as he is, he is such a dork in a way. That’s why he always makes a great big brother. Tyler is something without a label. I don’t think he is as bad as Shadow makes him out to be. There is an ulterior motive to wanting to fit in.
I’ve been asked when Chance is going to get someone.
1. I haven’t found anyone who’d really want that.
2. And I think with Chance being such a really nice guy and his admired size, I gotta mess him up a little. Toughen him up and find him someone whos not intimidated by the fact that every woman is going to throw themselves at him.
I think Tyler should be made to suffer a little of emotional stress form Lauren too
quite possibly, but later than sooner