If you’re just joining us, please check out the initial post:
Don’t you hate when you have the energy and time to do something and then everything gets in your way:
- a Windows update
- your computer crashes
- another Windows update
- The software you needed to use isn’t on the computer
- Download the software
- Restart the slow computer again
If anything from this I know I need a new computer by the end of the year which means that I need to write a lot more books. Please donate… (see story notes)
How can you help?
- Buy other books from me. The money raised from bookselling goes into my editor’s fee for the month of March April and May (which will be when we’re about done.)
2. Donate $1 when you can. Just click here or go to the link below
3. You can also contribute to the whole book right now and buy it at the low pre-edit-order cost of $9. CLICK HERE Once the book is ready, after the editors, you’ll get a Smashwords code to download your book and it’ll be available there for a keepsake. Now once the book is headed to the editor, the pre-order cost will go to $10. I know that’s just a dollar.
4. You can also tell others how much you enjoyed this story and share the main page of Black’s Innocence by go to:
This is a fundraiser. I know for my editor I’ll need about $800 to $1000 to give this story justice. I need all the help I can get and I hope to have an October release of Black’s Innocence.
Help me and thank you in advance.
Now my comments about the story:
It does get worse for her.
In response to a reader’s inquiry I have to respond:
Despite how she feels now about Tyler she still wants him.
So let me know how the story is doing and if there are any story stuff I have to address
Yes, I’m not answering who is the person following her.
This post is no longer available and soon to be published where most books are sold.
Thank you for supporting this author’s endeavors and if you would like to help out more, please send her a donation for her editing expenses.
She thanks you in advance.
©2018 Sylvia Hubbard and The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sylvia Hubbard and The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
This author loves comments. The more you give the more she writes. Let me know what you think? Don’t forget to get your friends involved. Make this the office fodder. Tell your book group about it.
To read the other Black Family Series, go to the series page. (Each one is a standalone story and it should be a saga and not a series, but I don’t feel like changing the page name).