January 8, 2013 by Sylvia Hubbard
I’ve told you the whens, the whys and the hows and now you real read the what… Dark Facade.
Maxine, an AA graphic designer who has no life, realized her best friend and coworker disappeared the day after telling Maxine she was going out on a hot date with a man she met on the Internet.
Now it’s up to Maxine to find out what happened to Lisa and who was this mysterious man who emailed his picture to her friend that Maxine just can’t stop thinking about.
Going undercover in Detroit’s black market to become a secret member of Detroit’s Masquerade Club, Maxine realizes how easy it was to get in, but she might pay with her life trying to get out.
After you’ve finished reading, please return here and let me know what you think!
And then share this with other readers, with the social buttons below. It’s our segment of Talking Tuesday and I would need your help getting the word out about the book!
Would you like to read more updates regarding Dark Facade? Click here: http://sylviahubbard.com/category/books/work-in-progress/dark-facade-work-in-progress/
- #DARK FACADE: Book 1 Cover … let the party begin… #SylLit #SneakReaders (sylviahubbard.com)
- Update for #SneakReaders: Guess who just finished #DarkFacade Part One? Yep! #SylLit (sylviahubbard.com)
- It’s coming… Let the Feast begin w/DARK FACADE: Book 1 (sylviahubbard.com)
- The Lit.World of @SylviaHubbard1 is going on Tour thx 2 @FullMoonBites | #Love101 #BlogTour Jan 28th – Feb14th (sylviahubbard.com)
- #WickedChances Chapter 1 – #LiveStory #NaNoWriMo.org #lawritingchallenge #wip #amreading – WC2736 (sylviahubbard.com)