Google+

#DarkFacade NOW AVAILABLE @Amazon & #Smashwords!

February 2, 2013 by Sylvia Hubbard

KINDLE IMAGEThe long awaited first book in the Dark Facade series is here and I can’t wait for my Kindle readers to get their hands on their own copy.

I appreciate Amazon Readers’ patience. With the site going down the other day, it was darn hard to wait for everything to come back up and then process the ebook order.

I was refreshing the screen so much, my computer couldn’t catch up and I had to reboot the whole computer.

So with that drama out the way, I now give you the link to get your own Kindle version of Dark Facade.

Dark Facade (Book One) (Dark Facade Series)

Dark Facade (Book One) (Dark Facade Series) [Kindle Edition]

Sylvia Hubbard (Author), Payton Leaf (Illustrator)

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Buy one for yourself. Gift one to your favorite reader, friend, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, etc. Everyone is sure to enjoy it and then along with yourself, please come back and leave a review.

That would be fantastic!

Now if you downloaded your copy from Smashwords, I implore you to leave a review. It really boosts the sale of the book and helps me to write more books. CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A REVIEW.

Thanks for your support.

And if you have an eReader or any other reading devices (mobile, tablet, etc), you can always download your copy at Smashwords.

Dark Facade (Book One)

Fiction » Romance » Short stories

Cover for 'Dark Facade (Book One)'

By Sylvia Hubbard
Rating: Not yet rated.
Published: Jan. 30, 2013
Words: 24,517 (approximate)
Language: English
ISBN: 9781301567898

Short description

Maxine, an AA graphic designer who has no life, realizes that her best friend and coworker disappeared the day after telling Maxine she was going out on a hot date with a man she met on the Internet. Now it’s up to Maxine to find out what happened to Lisa and who was this mysterious man, who emailed his picture to her friend that Maxine just can’t stop thinking about.

Extended description

First book in the Dark Facade series explores a secret society in the underground world of Detroit.

Available ebook reading formats

How to download ebooks to e-reading devices and apps.

Format Full Book
Online Reading (HTML, good for sampling in web browser) View
Kindle (.mobi for Kindle devices and Kindle apps) Download
Epub (Apple iPad/iBooks, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, and most e-reading apps including Stanza, Aldiko, Adobe Digital Editions, others) Download
PDF (good for reading on PC, or for home printing) Download
LRF (Use only for older model Sony Readers that don’t support .epub) Download
Palm Doc (PDB) (for Palm reading devices) Download

About these ads

24 thoughts on “#DarkFacade NOW AVAILABLE @Amazon & #Smashwords!

1. passiyn says:

I am on it!!!!

2. 1sdunn says:

YAY!!! I Love having my books available to me on Kindle. Im on my way….

• i knew i cldnt leave my kindle readers out the loop

• 1sdunn says:

Thank you! I can’t put it down. Im rushing my priorities just so that I can read more. I’m not happy with Maxine being addressed as “slave” but I have a feeling that will come to an end by the end of the series & he’ll be in love with her. I can’t wait to find out what happens next… Maxine is so nosey she’ll do & allow anything to happen… Happy Reading. THIS IS GETTING GOOD!

3. sylvia says:

Thank you for selling it on Amazon. I can’t buy from smashwords. Now to buy and read

4. sylvia says:

OMG as usual great story. Now you have me wondering is Philippe the boy who saved Maxine when she was a child and how far will philippe allow this relationship to go seeing as his Dad is a racist. Why is philippe so controlling and can Maxine fall for him, most of all I’m curious as to when the second installment is coming out because I really love this story. I agree with 1sdunn Philippe’s treatment of Maxine is less than stellar but
    I’m also hoping he will change

• 1sdunn says:

I have so many questions that I know will be answered by the end of the series, but I hope I don’t have to wait long for it… ugh. Im in need for another Sylvia fix. Luckily for me Sylvia has tons of stories tokeep me occupied. :-)

5. cyp316 says:

I told several people about this book. This storyline is harsh but I loved it. Maxine is one of those stuffer in silence at times and I am going to kick butt the next. I am looking for to reading the second book.

6. Mrs. Jackson says:

When is the next book coming I’m in suspense!

• 1sdunn says:

Im dying to know when as well… I’ve passed the book on to many.

• Hopefully this weekend or monday. I was trying to make a valentine’s day read for my readers, but i couldn’t finish the edit

been making a big move to a new house and it’s using a lot of my time.

• 1sdunn says:

Take your time. As much as I am “dying” to see what happens next; you getting settled is more important & your true fans will understand. We have plenty of your material to tide us over until then. I know it will me awesome once it comes. A Valentine’s read sounds super, but I’ll wait until its ready. Perfection can’t be rushed. ;-).

7. Stephanie says:

Hi Ms. Sylvia,

As a reader of the first draft of this book, I must say BRAVO to you. Even though the first draft was good, this one is even better. The tweaks you gave the story were fantastic. You answered a lot of questions that were left open in the first draft. I truely enjoyed reading this story all over again, I say pat youself on the back, you have done it again. You always leave your readers with questions that make them think about what will happen next? And, that is a good thing. I, like everyone else, am patiently waiting for the next book. Take your time I know you have alot on your plate, but I’ll still be waiting.

Your loyal fan,
    Stephanie

8. Mona says:

Being a fan, I knew I wasn’t going to be dissappointed. But I have to admit the term “slave and master” didn’t sit easily with me. The story line is awesome, when is the next release?

• 1sdunn says:

Im all for the Dominate (master) Submissive (slave), but the terminology is what has my panties in a bunch. I hope he starts calling her a Sub instead of “slave” or finds another endearing pet name for her.

• Mona says:

In do time it will change, perhaps after a second or third weekend together. At least he has acknowledged her by her birth name. I’m curious to know how this plays out especially with her friend being involved like she is. My thoughts; Lisa set this all up. How ironic Lisa’s screensaver is the same guy that won the auction.

• 1sdunn says:

Knowing Ms Hubbard im certain it will change & he will fall for her. Respect comes with love. He’ll be bending to her will in due time. I was so curious about Lisa, she has a lot to do with this. Perhaps he was never with Lisa, & this was all a set up. Im done trying to figure it out im ready for more! :-)

9. [...] #DarkFacade NOW AVAILABLE @Amazon & #Smashwords! (sylviahubbard.com) [...]

Comments are closed.

Find us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedInView our videos on YouTubeBookmark and Share

Work IN PRogress
BETRAYED #CityBoys Series

Free Preview | Amazon | Smashwords

Enter your email address to follow this blog & receive notifications of new posts by email, plus a free story!

Join 12,971 other followers

Love, Romance & Intrigue…

Book Network & Intrigue EventJune 21st, 2014
book event w/author wsg...

Subjects I Talk About

Password Exclusive Stories OnSite

writing & literary workshops

Next >

July 2014

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
29 30 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2

Exchange Links or Just Contact me

Old Stuff

Thx 4 coming by! Don't 4get 2subscribe 4updates!

Instagram Me!

Chilling by the fan and rocking the natural.  #ShouldBeWriting Ice ice baby... lol

Blog Stats

• 461,275 stopped by

Join 12,971 other followers

Photobucket

Community

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 12,971 other followers