Google+

COVER REVEAL #DarkFacade Book Three #amreading by @paytonleaf

February 26, 2013 by @SylviaHubbard1

darkfacadeBook3

Evasive, but artistic.

Well, what do you think? (Answer in the comments below)

I’m really deep into getting this book done before next week.

Reviews are pouring in – some good, some bad – but I’m going to take this it like it is.

I do warn readers this is different than what I usually write and I would like to note, I originally wrote this in 2007, so stop telling me I’m trying to copy 50Shades.

Honestly, I’m not trying to.

This story originated when I saw a building with the address I describe in the book and the concept of the story came to me.

I’m excited about the hoopla the book is getting and I do appreciate your patience in getting the story to you.

Dark Facade: Book Three is coming.

If you haven’t caught up with us and just joining us, please go to Amazon by clicking here or there are the smashwords links.

Dark Facade (Book Two)    by Sylvia Hubbard
Price: $1.49 USD. 21420 words. Published on February 14, 2013. Fiction.
(5.00 from 2 reviews)
When The Dark Comes… As the saga continues, Maxine infiltrates The Masquerade, an underground secret society of wealthy men who believe money can buy everything, including treating women however they please.
Dark Facade (Book One)    by Sylvia Hubbard
Price: $0.99 USD. 24510 words. Published on January 30, 2013. Fiction.
(5.00 from 1 review)
Maxine, an AA graphic designer who has no life, realizes that her best friend and coworker disappeared the day after telling Maxine she was going out on a hot date with a man she met on the Internet. Now it’s up to Maxine to find out what happened to Lisa and who was this mysterious man, who emailed his picture to her friend that Maxine just can’t stop thinking about.

__________________

Don’t forget to tell me what you think of this cover for book three? And any other questions you have for me?

I’ve been reading past comments and I must say this is one of the most liveliest discussions on my blog to date!

Keep it coming!

About these ads

40 thoughts on “COVER REVEAL #DarkFacade Book Three #amreading by @paytonleaf

1. 1sdunn says:

You are so NOT copying 50 Shades. Your true fans who are familiar with you work has gotten a taste of your Erotica. Although you haven’t had any “master” “slave” titles, most of your male characters possess the Dominant Role & female the submissive. Stealing Innocence was out Way before fifty shades when Jaelen got tied up by Kimberly & he later returned the favor. It doesn’t get more erotica than Mistaken Identity or Drawing the Line, so Sylvia you have NO explaining to do. Continue to write what you feel no matter how sick or creative others view you. Your books WILL SELL. Kudos to you! The cover leaves room for the imagination to wonder who or what darkness lies behind the mask. ;-)

2. Margaret says:

I Love the new cover. It seems mystifying, it makes me want to investigate what is behind/beyond the cover. Keep up the excellent work. A Fan Forever, Margaret.

3. Stephanie says:

Hi Ms. Sylvia,
    What more can be said. I think 1sdunn covered it all. Please continue to do what you do. No explanation needed. Your true fans enjoy and love your writing, and I am one of them. I just happen to start reading one of your novels(Deceptive Nights), and after that, I was a fan for life. Stay true to yourself and continue this great writing that you are doing. If readers read for the content of your writing, they will see that there is a message in there also. You are not an award winning bestselling author for nothing. I love the cover of the third book. It is intriguing and mysterious. I love the purple, green, and gold on the black background. The mask makes me think of a masquerade and what is hiding behind it. Good job Ms. Sylvia, I can hardly wait for the book, but, I’ll be patient.

Your loyal fan,
    Stephanie

4. cyp316 says:

I love the cover. The colors are bright but the mask is so mysterious. SDunn I agree with you, Sylvia’s books are dark and erotic. I haven’t read 50 Shades of Grey and don’t have a desire too. Once I read Stone’s Revenge I was hooked. Sylvia keep doing you.

• I got into so much trouble with Stone’s Revenge. I should remember all the bad criticism from that book and just shrugged this one off.

• R U kidding me..Stone’s Revenge is a Master Piece….Sooooo well written, I think one of your more intellectually skilled writing with the same passion you give us with all of the other novels/novellas. Anyways I love how your layers of wit and narcissism come out in every new writing material you reveal to your readers…Keep going girl the gift… the anointing.. and the calling is there. God Bless You, as always.

• aww, y’all keep this up and I’m going to think I’m like an erotic version of Shakespeare.

5. Phyllis says:

Sylvia,

Love the cover, it makes you want to see what is inside. Do not worry about what people say, just keep writing and I will keep reading your books.

6. Shuerray says:

Ok I have read 50 Shads of Gray all 3 of them and I will tell you it is not what it’s hype up to be …to me it was more of a love sick puppy story then and Erotica….. I love your book Sylvia …and Stones Revenge was one of your best book yet …if they don’t like F***k them …cuz I love it ….and I hope all is well with your family and the new home ….KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK…

• 1sdunn says:

Hi Shuerray, I’ve read all three fifty shades books. I enjoyed them, but Sylvia has been doing this before E L James & the storyline is completely different. S & M & lingo is different. If I’d have compare any of Sylvia’s books to 50 Shades it would be the Mysterious Mr. Black cuz he was way pass 50 shades of Screwed up. Christian has NOTHING on Xavier/ Xhan. Sylvia is in a lane all her own & is definitely original! You GO GIRL!

• we’re still in the fixer up stage so we haven’t moved in yet.

but i’m praying i’m going to be homed by March.

I love william Stone. he is awesome!

and with readers like you, my goodness I love luv u!

7. Lashanda jackson says:

I’m thoroughly enjoying this series & don’t see why people keep saying your copying 50 shades? First like u Said u wrote this in 2007 & I’ve read 50 shades and it wasn’t all that! This is better to me,just because yours has some bdsm in it doesn’t make it 50 shades either. I say keep doing what your doing we your loyal readers love it & the people who think your copying “CAN HAVE SEVERAL SEATS!”

8. MrsDBo419 says:

I like the cover, its really mysterious. I read 50 shades of Grey and your books are nothing like them. Its crazy that they will think that. I like where this is going. Keep up the good work.

9. shay24 says:

I like the series very much i’m very anxious about book 3 coming soon.because book 2 left me angry as hell.but seriously book 3 cover is’nt doing it for me i’m just not feeling it it looks creapy.

10. Mrskt20 says:

Love the cover!!!! Boooo to anyone that says you’re trying to copy 50S. They don’t know dilly, lol. Can’t wait for book 3 ☺.

11. Lynn says:

Dark Facade is the first book I read written by you. I was just surfing Amazon and decided to give it a try. I’m not into books with the theme used in this series,however I love your style of writing. I can not wait for book 3.

12. sylvia says:

I haven’t read any of the books in the fifty shades series because I honestly don’t enjoy the S & M theme. What I’m familiar with is your style of writing having read almost all your books except Tanner’s Devil (BTW) please tell me when it comes out so I can get it, anyway this book is darker but it’s still you. I love the cover and I can’t wait for book three.

13. I am enjoying the mask for the cover of both Facade 1 and 3; it makes the story appear intriguing and the need to have itself be revealed. :-)

14. I am anticipating the books arrival..I have been telling my family and friends about Its “coming”. LOL- no but for real, today that is all I could talk about was to come home and read your new release. :-)

Comments are closed.

Find us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedInView our videos on YouTubeBookmark and Share

Work IN PRogress
BETRAYED #CityBoys Series

Free Preview | Amazon | Smashwords

Enter your email address to follow this blog & receive notifications of new posts by email, plus a free story!

Join 13,454 other followers

Love, Romance & Intrigue…

Book Network & Intrigue EventJune 21st, 2014
book event w/author wsg...

Subjects I Talk About

Password Exclusive Stories OnSite

writing & literary workshops

Next >

October 2014

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

Exchange Links or Just Contact me

Old Stuff

Thx 4 coming by! Don't 4get 2subscribe 4updates!

Instagram Me!

I don't want to be perfect. .. #motownmom #labw #snakebonding @ #brandcamp14 Thx @hajjflemings

Blog Stats

• 468,900 stopped by

Join 13,454 other followers

Photobucket

Community

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 13,454 other followers