First off I want to say thanks for all the readers indulging in my ongoing online story.
Next I want to wonderfully thank the specific readers who caught continuity mistakes and helped me fix them throughout the story. There’s nothing more important when an author gives readers access to an ongoing story in their head that they (the reader) come back and check the author.
I don’t mind being checked.
I don’t mind being corrected.
Now the threats to my life if I don’t finish are frightening, but I know this is just in love.
Thank you for those too. It helps push me to where I need to be… working, writing and marketing.
- If you haven’t read part one. Click here.
- If you haven’t read part 2 Click here
- If you haven’t read part 3.1 Click here
- If you haven’t read part 3.2 Click here
- If you haven’t read part 4 Click here
- If you haven’t read part 5 Click here
- If you haven’t read part 6 Click here
Share this post/email now!
More Free Reads by this author: Click here
Subscribe to this author’s updates for more literary works to come. CLICK HERE
To read more of this author’s work, check out her fiction list at:
Or get books on Amazon at: