In the upcoming days, I’m moving my Wattpad story Ravenous to The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard.
So if you’ve started reading it there, bear with me as I re-post here and then push it out to readers who are subscribed.
Well, I want my readers to have one place to find me and there’s no better way for them to get to my work than thru here.
Also, I’ve learned my #Sneakreaders share better when I’m here and the discussion is much more lively, untamed and more uninhibited. I like that.
- I’m adding the finishing touches to the story, but if you’ve been reading it, I need as usual to know what doors I didn’t close.
- I know you’re wondering what happened to her?
- What happened to Walter?
- What is the deal with Onyx?
- And if Dorian really loves her or is just using her to pass the time like he’s done with other women?
- And if Walter’s death is really connected to Dorian’s other girlfriend?
If you haven’t read the story, jump right on in and please add your comments as we go along.
I’ll also be proofing some as well and probably changing a little bit of the story line from what you read on Wattpad.
about the book:
Although Grandmother Wei had been cruel, she taught Chon a thing or two to help her make money and that was organization!
Now with one more client to help to get her to the financial goal of owning her own business, Chon was determined to finish the job she started.
Too bad Dorian Zane was going to be the most challenging customer she’d ever had.
Dorian Zane wanted one thing… to be left alone so he could just work himself to death.
Work made him forget the demons that cursed his soul, work made him forget the appetite for what he truly desired, work made him feel normal.
Now she had come into his life and she didn’t even know she was the answer to his soul’s pain. He needed her nectar and he needed her to want to give it to him.
- Step one: Get her to work for him.
- Step two: Get her to want him
- Step three: Get her to give him anything he desired.
- Step four: Tear her soul apart and sacrifice her to the lust demons that were voracious in appetite.