Good morning. I thought I’d help through the boring weekend by starting off Ravenous.
This is going to be the welcome page for any other readers who come here late and then it’s also the link page for all the Chapters as we go along. So if you forget where you stopped off at, bookmark this page and find your way from here.
This is an exclusive read and can only be found on the website until it’s finished. And I really mean finished. Would you like me to post faster? Comment? Or just outright ask me, “Hey, Sylvia, can I please get an extra chapter?” I’ll do it every once in a while otherwise I’ll be posting a chapter a day.
Rule number one: Tell me what you think. If I made you mad, go ahead and curse me out. Exceptions: no talking about my momma or my children.
Rule number two: Talk about me around the water cooler with your other girlfriends and encourage them to read.
Your coworker says, “Gurl did you see the latest Power/GOT/Empire?”
You, “WHAT?! Forget all that. You need to be reading Sylvia Hubbard’s latest chapter in her live book on her website. She had my eyeballs on fire!”
You are allowed to share. On your social media or even on your blog. Post your opinion over there and then tag me or email me and I’ll come and comment over there.
The website is easy to find. https://sylviahubbard.com/Ravenous
Or say out loud: “Sylvia Hubbard Dot Com Slash Ravenous”
Rule Number Three: If you see me on the street, eating at a restaurant or just in public, you cannot demand to know the story as if I’m going to tell you verbally. You have to read it just like everyone else. And no sneaking and asking my kids either when you see them in public (You know who you are). I have been threatened with kidnapping before but you’ll only make other fans of the story very angry if you do that, so I know they have my back.
Rule Number Four: Like what you’re reading? You can buy a book from Amazon (click here) or donate me a cup of coffee to help me stay awoke and write more.
About the book:
Although Grandmother Wei had been cruel, she taught Chon a thing or two to help her make money and that was organization!
Now with one more client to help to get her to the financial goal of owning her own business, Chon was determined to finish the job she started.
Too bad Dorian Zane was going to be the most challenging customer she’d ever had.
Dorian Zane wanted one thing… to be left alone so he could just work himself to death.
Work made him forget the demons that cursed his soul, work made him forget the appetite for what he truly desired, work made him feel normal.
Now she had come into his life and she didn’t even know she was the answer to his soul’s pain. He needed her nectar and he needed her to want to give it to him.
- Step one: Get her to work for him.
- Step two: Get her to want him
- Step three: Get her to give him anything he desired.
- Step four: Tear her soul apart and sacrifice her to the lust demons that were voracious in appetite.
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: http://amzn.to/2fprDEj
Related Books: (characters, places or plots mentioned from other standalone books)
- A Little Bit of Sin – post | Amazon Link
- Boom Boom Boom & ConSensual post| Amazon Link
- Dark Facade – post | Amazon Link
- Deceptive Nights – Amazon Link
- Dreams of Reality – post | Amazon link
- Hope is Love post | Amazon Link
- Love Like This post | Amazon Link
- Mistaken Identity – Amazon Link
- Mistaken Identity III – Amazon Link
- Stealing Innocence I post | Amazon Link
- Stealing Innocence II – post | Amazon Link
- Stone’s Revenge – post | Amazon Link
- Tanner’s Devil – post | Amazon Link
- Wicked Chances – post | Amazon link