I’m honored to be featured at Scribblers, Screamers & Other Wordslingers Magazine.
For my first book signing offline, I was at Tom’s Oyster Bar in Detroit where I was given a great welcome as wine tasters greeted me and learned about my journey to bring Hope Is Love to life.
To read more of this feature, go to: http://www.sswmagazine.com/?p=1283
I was also honored with a visit from comedian Horace B Sanders and other notable friends such as author: Kai Mann, playwright: Octavia Lesley and freelance journalist: Pam Woodley.
I want to thank everyone for their support and I’ll be of course at other venues to come.
- March 20th Freelance Writing Group – Tech Talk B&N Rochester Hills 7pm Free event (but order book in advance before arriving please)
- March 22nd – Ebook Workshop at Tech Town 4pm – $40
- March 24th – Woman’s Literacy Day – Noon – 8325 E Jefferson, Detroit – Free Event
- March 31st – Writer’s Expo & Book Release $15
- April 1 – 10th Online Book Blog Tour (details forthcoming)
- April 28th – Authors and Ice Cream Meet and Greet for Authors & Book Lovers $5
Of course more information will be forthcoming and I’m hoping more events are to come. Please contact me if you’d love to have me at your event!
And of course if you would like to get your copy of Hope is Love, it’s now available of Paperback and eBook at Amazon.com
- Teach Me To Love – Website Exclusive on The Literary World of @SylviaHubbard1 #kindle #mobi #epub #pdf (sylviahubbard.com)
- Bring Social Media & Ebooks to Your Event in 2012 #motownlit via @sylviahubbard1 (motownwriters.wordpress.com)
- Guess who just pushed into the top 100 bestselling list on Amazon? Dreams of Reality! Thank you Readers! via @amazonkindle (sylviahubbard.com)