Learn What It Takes To Write, Publish and Market Your Work Successfully!
Road to Published
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Join successful published writers and learn the tips of the trade to make your dream a reality! Workshop speakers will share the ups and downs of their own journey to getting published, as well as lead you through hands-on writing exercises with time for critiques and discussion.
Conference topics include:
– Breaking into the Writing Business
– Learn how to overcome procrastination
– Set a writing schedule that works
– Banish writer’s block
– Write stronger and better prose
– Knowing your genre/niche
– Lunch and a Storyteller’s Workshop
– Finding the right agent
– Researching your topic
– World Building
– Public Relations and Marketing yourself
Spend a few hours with us and see how you could see your name in print – and on a check! You may be closer to success than you think!