If you are reading this then you are exclusively privy to the online story by Sylvia Hubbard.
It’s only in its very beginning story. Meaning this is a perfect rough draft that I am testing.
Thank you in advance for helping me with this project.
Jen (the woman) is having a very bad life with nowhere to go but up. Fate brings a mysterious stranger to her, yet she can’t figure out if he’s for the good or the worse.
Part 1 Coming soon
If you are interested and you received this message, please comment below.
8 thoughts on “The Mysterious Mr. Black- Introduction”
please subscribe to this comment for updates
It worked, Sylvia! I was able to go straight in after putting in the appropriate search and password. Good deal!
one more thing for me now. I need you to sign up for these special updates.
Subscribe to The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard » Work In Progress by Email
Done! I got my activation email from Feedburner and everything. Looks like you’re cooking with gas now, girl!
oh kay here’s what i had to do.
1. I went ahead and made it public on the blog. Anyone can see it. Only on wordpress.org will I be able to do a member’s only thing. 🙁
2. In the post I made a password. Which means only certain people will be able to access it and from my stats I can see who’s accessing it and such. Now if I choose to make this paid sometimes, I think I can trust people enough that the won’t give out the password.
3. When I posted also, in the excerpt I added a brief message so that in the feedburner it will show the excerpt notes. See http://sylviahubbard.wordpress.com/feed/ to understand what I meant by this.
4. Now that it’s on the RSS, I can encourage people to use the TellAFriend Link on the sidebar that will help people use all the means that they have to post the links to their blog, socials and to their emails. (Hopefully this will generate enough for people to start looking out for it.)
5. I’ll use this route until I feel like moving my blog to wordpress.org.
6. I can use the TellAFriend Link to also notify my yahoogroup, the other blogs and my own socials without going too far.
Sounds like a good plan to me. 🙂 Hopefully your brain isn’t too tired from figuring all that out to write. lol. Looking forward to what you’re going to do next.
I am an ardent fan of all your literary works and looking forward to this new story as well.
Comments are closed.