online and offline
1. Keep in mind that networking is about being genuine and authentic,
building trust and relationships, and seeing how you can help others.
2. Ask yourself what your goals are in participating in networking meetings
so that you will pick groups that will help you get what you are looking for.
Visit as many groups as possible that spark your interest
Hold volunteer positions in organizations.
5. Ask open-ended questions in networking conversations.
6. Become known as a powerful resource for others.
7. Have a clear understanding of what you do and why, for whom, and what
makes your doing it special or different from others doing the same thing.
8. Be able to articulate what you are looking for and how others may help
9. Follow through quickly and efficiently on referrals you are given. When
people give you referrals, your actions are a reflection on them.
10. Call those you meet who may benefit from what you do and vice versa.
Listen to the podcast that gives more detail explanation
POPULAR ONLINE SOCIAL NETWORKS
Mini POPULAR ONLINE SOCIAL NETWORK
ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ORGANIZATIONS
RESOURCE FOUND IN LIBRARY OF ORGANIZATIONS ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES. They have
a Midwest version as well.
2 thoughts on “10 TIPS TO NETWORKING online and offline”
I like the ten tips to Networking online and offline advice. It does have alot of points that alot of absorbers like myself can gain plenty use of. I am reaching out always, for the advice which we could never gain enough of. There is always room for advice, knowledge and energy. I am also very excited and eagered to find out where my ablities, skills and talents along with the help of others can and will allow us to go in life. I say others because I always hope nothing but the best in line for everyone. From all angles I would like to maintain and follow the ten tips online and offline thoughout the journey of writing. This is a deep passion which keeps us flowing…To All Writers!
thank you for enjoying them!
and thanks for coming!
Comments are closed.