If you’re just joining us, please go to: http://sylviahubbard.blogspot.com/2008/01/his-substitute-wife-my-sister-about.html
Okay, I wasn’t going to post another one, but I wanted to just respond to some things offline and since I’d finish up chapter 10 I decided to just go ahead and give it to you.
1. Eva guessed first, but thanks for everyone playing. Eva, ya gotta tell me which e-book you want and don’t name a work in progress, LOL. (respond below)
2. Thanks for the new readers and the donations for my literary endeavors. I need all I can get.
3. Julia B in Redford, MI: I tried to email you your e-book for your generous donation, but the email came right back to me, so you should be receiving a package in about a week and a half. I made it a really really slow delivery because that was the cheapest option and I’m just eager to get everything off my desk.
4. Meisha F in Atlanta. All the books you want are works in progress and you’re waiting like everyone else. If I make any updates to them, you’ll find them on www.sylviahubbard.wordpress.com.
5. …. can’t think of it right now and I know it was one more thing.
Okay, I’m going to pick up the babies in 30. If you haven’t posted a comment yet throughout the whole story, do it now, even if it’s just to say where you’re from. (I let you post anonymous too.)
This book is now listed @ http://lulu.com/sylviahubbard for download and/or print.
His Substitute Wife… My Sister Chapter 10.3 (c) 2008 Sylvia Hubbard
8 thoughts on “Chapter 10.3”
DECEPTIVE NIGHTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! or if u ever find dark facade (hehehehe) i would loooove that one!! THANK YA!!!!
I’m sorry Eva, if you’re reading this, it was Kassie who was first. I’m soooo soo so sorry bout that.>>Okay Kassie please email me at email@example.com with the title of the ebook you want mailed to you.
Jae is an ass, but I understand where he is coming from?
oh my i am sooo heartbroken… i will not be able to go on…. unless u give me an update on dark facade!!!!!!!!!! but i do love how you bring back the old characters its like the brothers movie only better lol. hav u ever thought about having a reunion novel?? nothin big.. somethin short to bring old characters back 2gether…
Ja is crazy I wonder how his wife puts up with him.
Another missed contest?! Dang! I’m missing out on everything. It’s these crazy hours I’ve been keeping lately. Last year of school and all the extra studying that I’m having to do. Plus, it’s tax-time, writing stuff, etc…>>Anyhoo…I’ll try to log on sooner in the day from now on. What time do you usually post, Sylvia?>>Suprina
I am hooked unto this book it’s soo bad! I remember Jaelen being mean…but DAMMMNNN!!! Has that meaness grown? I think he takes pride in being like that!
Ronalda I agree with you! Unfortunately I got jammed at work and now I’m playing catch-up. But Ooooo, it’s getting deep!
Comments are closed.