I was suppose to post this before chapter 1, LOL. better late than never, huh?
About Baby Doll:
A stranger in a dark alley changes Pendulyn’s life, when he has his way with her. She finds out there is much more to this dark, mysterious man than what she thought. In the end, she learns an unforgettable lesson in pleasure, but also deceit, lies and pain.
FOR AVID READERS OF SYLVIA HUBBARD’S BOOKS
Baby Doll is a Heart of Detroit Series. If you were trying to read in order, then this would be considered the first book actually in the series of the Heart Family.
Sheriff Heart does return in 2006 in the book called Emperor’s Heart, but if you want to read about other Hearts, please check out my other books:
- Red Heart: Hearts of Detroit Series (available to order only through author @ http://SylviaHubbard.com)
- Silent Lynx http://www.lulu.com/content/82012
- Stealing Innocence I http://my.lulu.com/content/115325
- Road to Freedom http://www.lulu.com/content/113555
- Stealing Innocence II: The Ravishment http://www.lulu.com/content/99124
- Drawing the Line (coming soon in 2006)
- Stealing innocence III: Lethal Heart (due out 2005)
- Emperor’s Heart (coming in 2006)
Some of these novels and novellettes are available FREE. To see the entire Stealing Innocence line on one page, go to: http://MotownWriters.homestead.com/steal.html
Look for more Heart of Detroit stories to pop up, and there’s a longer version to Silent Lynx due out in 2006, as well. (currently it’s a novella, but it will be expanded).
Enjoy the story and please post your comments. I get excited and the story gets so much better.