- See a scene in my head
- Find a really troubling premise
- Develop characters in particular finding faults and unique fetishes
- include any unique features or characteristics
- Get a clear conflict that’s hard to work around
- Use the three act structure K.I.S.S.
- Write character and story goals
- Think about subplots but don’t set them in stone
- Find a lot of punishments and very little rewards
- Get to the SHTF moment
- Tie up loose ends
- Try to get to the HEA that will take your breath away
I know that sounds like it’s crazy but in my eyes it really makes sense.
And that’s the meaning to my writing madness. Got questions?
Ask me in the comments
Check out my current beautiful mess called Her Substitute Husband… His Boss
and of course, there’s more to come, so please subscribe here