Thank you so much for attending this workshop. There are printing capabilities at the bottom in the shared button section. Please don’t forget to fill out the evaluation form at the bottom of this sheet. Here are the upcoming events:
Publishing Notes can be found in the PDF you’ll receive from your host. You can also download the Mini-Guide to Self Publishing.
- 21 Century Online Marketing Guide for Writers
- Mini-Guide to Self Publishing
- How to Grab Podcast & Internet Shows to Increase Book Sales
- Social Media For Authors Worksheet
OTHER RESOURCES TO GET:
10 Ridiculously Simple Tips for Writing a Book
by Jeff Goins
Self Publishing Guide from Dan Poynter
Create Your Own Ebooks in various formats:
Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing https://kdp.amazon.com
iBookstore (Apple books for their devices)
(will upload to b&N, plus other online distributors i.e.: )
The Five-Step Planning Process for Marketing Books
Break your markets into groups (segment)
Choose the group(s) that are going to be your best customers (target)
Learn how, when, where, and why they buy books, and be there when they are (intercept)
Create a special marketing mix (product, price, promotions, and distribution) for each target group (position)
Create a “to do” list and turn it into a “to sell” list.
And to get all the powerpoint notes and the extra resources :
Resources for Writing Publishing & Marketing Volume One 2018
1. Finding Publishers for Traditional Publishing
2. Spreading the word that my book is published
3. 1st Book, Not sure what to do Initially
4. Where should I end the book & how to prepare my manuscript for publishing?
5. Establishing an Author’s Platform and getting started
6. Strategies for increasing my eBook and online book sales
7. How to make time to write my book
8. Best marketing plan for my book
9. How to get book marketing plan to maximize the book’s sales and message
Please take a moment to fill out the form to let the facilitator know what you liked or didn’t like about the workshop.
Please take a moment and subscribe to all this author’s endeavors and connect on social medias