My fingers trembling as I get set to launch a thirty day of “beautiful torture.” (I loved that saying from author, Khary Turner.)
Coming up with my NanoWriMo concept was not an easy thing. Any character I create I must adhere to bind to them that makes me want to fight for their happiness.
seeing that I started only a month ago in my head I couldn’t help but wonder what evil or hurt I could possibly inflict upon my character that could make me want to tell her story.
La Revanche des Trois (Revenge of Three)
3 Friends and one finds herself extremely unhappy as she realizes her friends are using her.
Yet revenge isn’t as sweet as she thought it would be when she falls for her friend’s boyfriend and then ruins another marriage.
I gave my female protagonist a little bit of myself. I found something of my old self I had pushed away and put in her. The reason? Because I wanted to fight for her. I wanted her to find happiness some kind of way despite what she was or what she had done.
Fighting for happiness is important and I look forward spending thirty days trying to give her what she wants… Let’s see if I succeed.
Subscribe to my site on the sidebar to follow my journey or if you’ve got Kindle, enjoy the journey with me.
And if you’re doing NaNoWriMo, please let us know in the comments and where we can come to support you too!
- Well I have the blog all set up for NaNoWriMo (eoghann.com)
- Hey everyone NaNoWriMo is mere hours away and… (querkthegroup.wordpress.com)
- Limbering Up for NaNoWriMo (stl16.wordpress.com)
- It’s #NaNoWriMo time (fictionalgraffiti.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (q-ontech.blogspot.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2011 (strugglingwriter.wordpress.com)
- Prepping for NaNoWriMo 2011 (loveofwords52.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo is starting~ (shoujo1daisuki.wordpress.com)
- The Inevitability of NaNoWriMo (mshades.wordpress.com)
- How to make time for NaNoWriMo 2011 (or not) (postgradpanopticon.wordpress.com)