In 2010, about $460. 6 million was spent on content from E-Readers such as iPads, Kindles, and Many more. . . by 2014 it will be over $10 billion, but 2020 the number is expected to exceed $33 Billion.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE ELECTRONIC LITERARY REVOLUTION?
- Do you have a writing project complete and want to test the market?
- Are you a business interested in using e-books as a promotional tool to drive traffic to your site?
- Are you a paperback author who would like to revive their literary projects?
- Do you have ebooks to sell, but can’t figure out why they aren’t selling?
- According to the Association of American Publishers: The jump in e-book sales coupled with a slight decline in sales of print trade books increased e-book’s share of trade sales from 1.2% in 2008 to 3.3% in 2009.
- Shouldn’t you be apart of the growth? Shouldn’t you be selling e-books?
- Don’t know how? Want to know how? Need more answers?
Then you should be attending:
How To Create, Publish, and Sell Ebooks on The Internet
Detroit, MI 48202
for more information, please contact: Sylvia Hubbard 313.289.8614 email@example.com
Quarterly Stats for ebook sales: http://www.idpf.org/doc_library/industrystats.htm
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!
IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?
You are subscribed to email updates from Internet Marketing For Writers & Businesses