💝Happy February 💝
- What’s going on this month? My things To Do! What’s Inside!
- #SneakReaders Birthday Club
- #AuthorGrowHacks of The Month
- Reader Deal of The Month
You have my permission to: Stay Connected with me for more!
Share this with a reading buddy or your social network!
What’s on my mind:
A secret about me when it comes to February: Hubby aka #MadeMyNight and I do not celebrate Valentine’s Day. When I saw the ridiculous amount of money that was being spent by others for February 14th I decided we couldn’t do that to our pocket. Yet, the Hubby still wanted to celebrate our relationship, so we came to the decision to to half anniversaries. Since we officially met August 22nd or half Anniversary would be February 22nd. We could book a dinner at a restaurant, buy flowers and get some really nice gifts for each other after the passing of Valentine’s Day and be able to use discounts and so call deals February had to offer. Do you or have you done anything special for Valentine’s day? Comment Here
Words of encouragement: Start to focus on your inner peace.by reading a book. Check out my book library.
Author Notes from My Current Work in Progress: Delilah’s Desire
When opportunity knocks, Delilah’s decision to resist her desire for her fiancé’s father is easily made for her when Andre proposes an experience.
By the end of the week, we should be at Episode 68 and that will be well over 140,000 words.
- If you want to start reading or catch up, Click here
- And don’t forget to Follow, Fave & Share with your reading buddy and social
- Now youu can leave comments ~~NEW~~
- there are #hubnotes on my social media – kinda like cliff notes but in video ~~NEW~~
- Leave a Review please!
#Sneakreaders Birthday Club 🎂📚💖
– Recognizing all those wonderful readers who support me! Thank you and I hope you receive your card soon.
- Tracey Robinson
- Valentine Lawrence
- [Your Name Could be Here]
If you would like to be apart of the Birthday Club, please fill out this form
#AuthorGrowHacks of The Month 📔📝💖✍🏾⌚
Monthly tips & to-dos to help you continually build your platform and increase visibility
- Start a Writing Habit – If you have one start a new one. If you have none, start small. Baby steps count too
- Post 4 Social Stories A Week –2 pictures /collages (with music) & 2 (videos no longer than 90 mins)
- Start Database of Bookstagrammers & Booktokers –Help yourself by reaching out on your list at least once a week and request a review, feature or spotlight
- Join a local writers group –Attend a meeting at least once a quarter – once a month is better
Follow me on my social links for live videos and more monthly author grow hacks!
Reader Deal of the Month
THIS BOOK IS FREE BUT ONLY IN FEBRUARY 2023
Exclusively available from The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard
Short Description of Deceptive Nights–
When her husband leaves her with nothing, Phoebe Green vows to never give another man any part of her heart or her body without getting something in return. Jacoby Knight just wants to find a woman, who wants to join themselves with his body and not his massive bank account. These two strangers meet and find they can meet each other needs, yet one night won’t do when passion this hot meets.
Subscribe to The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard’s Blog for faster update, book news and more giveaways! CLICK HERE
Stay Connected with me for more! Share this with a reading buddy or your social network! See more