Her Substitute Husband… His Boss on @Amazon #kindlevella
Amazon ASIN: B09KL8BG5L (if you want to hurry up and find it too)
Prepare to get “the blessings of reading delicious, juicy, edgy, scrumptious and wait what just happened” story (per reader sez)
📚💜✍🏿 See below for updated author’s notes! Or links to new notes about this story.
About the book:
Perhaps three is not a crowd…
Shae & Dylan were married as soon as it was legally possible. The stress of life came crashing down after 20 years. Desperately looking for a job, Dylan’s willing to accept anything to provide for his family. Most of all he desires to make his wife happy.
Zigmund finds himself pulled by the dark erotic beauty & given the chance, he opens himself to something unexpected but sensuously delectable.
Yet, will this be a carnal adventure they want to take forever?
Companionship Book Characters
Even if an incident in this book is mentioned or a sub-character from another book is mentioned
- Emperor Heart – Emperor’s Addiction / Emperor’s Heart
- Tyler Black – Black’s Innocence
- Xavier Newt – All He Wants For Christmas
- Birds of Paradise Bookstore Owner (Mona) – She Works Hard For The Money
- Beck Hardy – She Works Hard For the Money (this is his book)
- Rick and Rube Hardy – She Works Hard for the Money
- Onyx Heart – mentioned in various books. Introduced in Stealing Innocence 1
- Jalen Gates, owner of Gates Spa & Gym Stealing Innocence 1 (this is his book)
- Rita Fleet – The Murderer’s Lover
- Dorian Zane and Chon – Ravenous
- Maximum & Nixon – The Woods Brother
- Abigail McPherson & William Stone – Stone’s Revenge
AUTHORS NOTE 10/28/21
Waiting on Amazon to give me my link! When Kindle Vella opens up a link don’t forget to Like, follow, FAVE and definitely join us on the FB group Sylvia Hubbard’s Lit World to get some good author’s notes, express your comments to the author and see what other readers are saying.
Author’s Note 11/01/21
06/22/2022 – Saved the book in a word doc in my One Drive Cloud (this is for me to know and keep up with). The Final book totals along with the authors notes came to a word count of 345,119 and a page count of 660. Yes! It’s a Saga and I’m not done, but it’s done… for now.
That’s pretty bad azz if I say so myself. And what’s so awesome is that it’s an enjoyable read. Here are some of the comments readers made at the end
Also join my FB Reading group to talk directly with me as I write