This is the point in the story when we are at the ARC of the story where all the problems in the story start to explode off the page!
Why should a writer be nervous? Because now it’s the time of the promise to the readers that we’re going to give you what you originally wanted… Everything! (Or at least what the synopsis said, plus a page turning hot darn can’t sit still drama, action, suspense that you’ve been waiting for all this time.)
And after eighty thousand words (which officially you’ve been reading a full length thick azz novel for FREE) I must deliver what you’ve been waiting for.
Well, we’re at this point in Wicked Chances. If you’ve read at least three books by me, what you think is going to happen… won’t. What you’re used to happening… won’t.
That’s really all I can say about the story at this time until I’m done.
If you’re a regular reader of The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard live story, then you know what might occur:
1. I might finish this story to the end.
2. I might stop the story, wrap it up offline and then post it up in three days for about .99cents.
3. I might quit
That’s been the case in the past.
I’m hoping for number two to happen. I would like to make something for this very hard endeavor.
Good reading is darn hard writing as one author once said. And it really is.
But for now, I’m going to post away until I figure it out. Don’t think number three is going to happen. I’m really seeing the ending in my head and it looks good.
Although, there is a lot of things to figure out until then.
How can you help?
well, now is the time to ask me all the problems with the story? What I haven’t solved, what I need to solve and what i didn’t finish solving.
I’ll appreciate your help and if you’d just like your nickname to appear in the author’s note of the story and you’ve been commenting so far, comment on this one so I can list you in the personal thanks section as well.
If you’re just joining us and would like to catch up before the story is done, I have combined up to chapter 39 as a work in progress on Smashwords. (I love that you guys have gone and added reviews there! That is awesomely cool cuz I’m not through and the readers are already giving me five out of five stars. WAHOOO!!!)
By Sylvia Hubbard
(5.00 based on 3 reviews)
To save her life and the life of her children, she must give in to becoming a man’s wife.
A woman with her children on the run from her past swears never to be another man’s whore. Now her baby’s father turns up dead and not only is his loan shark after her, but the police are after her as well.
Yet, when the malevolent, real estate accountant, Sterling Newman, finds out she is the key to completing his dream property, he blackmails her into marriage or turn her over to police.
Forced to marry in order to save her life and the life of her children, she vows to hate him forever. Yet, somehow he finds a way to make her body betray her heart.
This book is free. How to download ebooks to e-reading devices and apps.
|Online Reading (HTML, good for sampling in web browser)||View|
|Kindle (.mobi for Kindle devices and Kindle apps)||Download|
|Epub (Apple iPad/iBooks, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, and most e-reading apps including Stanza, Aldiko, Adobe Digital Editions, others)||Download|
|PDF (good for reading on PC, or for home printing)||Download|
|LRF (Use only for older model Sony Readers that don’t support .epub)||Download|
|Palm Doc (PDB) (for Palm reading devices)||Download|
|Plain Text (download) (flexible, but lacks much formatting)||Download|
|Plain Text (view) (viewable as web page)||View|
thank you so so very much!!
Off to chapter 41!
- #WickedChances Chapter 33 – #LiveStory #NaNoWriMo.org #lawritingchallenge #wip #amreading – WC65548 (sylviahubbard.com)
- #WickedChances Chapter 36 – #LiveStory #lawritingchallenge #wip #amreading #amwriting- WC71259 (sylviahubbard.com)
- #WickedChances Chapter 39 – #LiveStory #amwriting #lawritingchallenge #wip #amreading – WC79048 (sylviahubbard.com)
- #WickedChances Chapter 37 – #LiveStory #amwriting #lawritingchallenge #wip #amreading – WC73646 (sylviahubbard.com)
- #WickedChances Chapter 38 – #LiveStory #amwriting #lawritingchallenge #wip #amreading – WC75853 (sylviahubbard.com)
- #WickedChances Chapter 40 – #LiveStory #amwriting #lawritingchallenge #wip #amreading – WC80845 (sylviahubbard.com)
- #WickedChances Chapter 35 – #LiveStory #NaNoWriMo.org #lawritingchallenge #wip #amreading – WC69246 (sylviahubbard.com)