So umm, fans have been asking for more books and I’ve decided to take that step and get into the weird business of Christian Romance Fiction. I know, I know… my track record has been from I/R, Contemporary and even Erotic.
So what gives me the right to go over into that sacred territory?
None whatsoever, but I have a deep and abiding faith in God and I know Him, so I know I can write about that faith and how easily it can be destroyed by greed, lust, envy and so forth.
So I wrote about that faith and how one woman’s life was destroyed by it and how one man believed in it so strongly, he bet his church and his assistant pastor that no one could bring down what the Lord had built.
Going through this spiritual literary journey really lets me know in order to really know you have God by your sight you have to walk by faith, not by sight.
We all need faith – even as small as a mustard seed can move mountains and that’s just amazing in itself.
EVE’S DECEPTION (synopsis)
Losing her faith, Eve was never a big believer in the church.
When she is paid to seduce the new very handsome Godly assistant pastor of same the church that turned their back on her so long ago, she knew this was her chance to bring down the entire congregation and send every one to hell that hurt her!
New Cover ( and tell me what you think)
I want to thank Stephanie Lewis from 23Exchange.com for the great book cover design. I’m truly floored by the “church, but no church” feel of the book. (That’s the description I use when I asked for the design. LOL)
UPCOMING EVENTS FOR THE AUTHOR (ME) & HOPE IS LOVE
- March 22nd – Ebook Workshop at Tech Town 4pm – $40
- March 24th – Woman’s Literacy Day – Noon – 8325 E Jefferson, Detroit – Free Event
- March 31st – Writer’s Expo & Book Release $15
- April 1 – 10th Online Book Blog Tour (details forthcoming)
- April 28th – Authors and Ice Cream Meet and Greet for Authors & Book Lovers $5
(If you’d like to invite me or host me at your event, please please please let me know)
And of course if you would like to get your copy of Hope is Love, it’s now available of Paperback and eBook at Amazon.com
- Teach Me To Love – Website Exclusive on The Literary World of @SylviaHubbard1 #kindle #mobi #epub #pdf (sylviahubbard.com)
- Bring Social Media & Ebooks to Your Event in 2012 #motownlit via @sylviahubbard1 (motownwriters.wordpress.com)
- Guess who just pushed into the top 100 bestselling list on Amazon? Dreams of Reality! Thank you Readers! via @amazonkindle (sylviahubbard.com)
Now really in the comments tell me what you think of the Eve’s Deception Cover…
- March 2012 (shawnpwilliams.wordpress.com)
18 thoughts on “Coming soon Eve’s Deception | New Cover | Upcoming Events for #HopeIsLove”
Nice cover i like it looking forward to reading the book
I think I cant wait to read this!
i’m so excited about this one. More or less now I can actually sell a novel in a church and don’t have to worry about anything.
Love the cover,but that is not a selling point for me. I will read anything with your name on it. looking forward to reading your christian romance books……NEED MORE…LOL
awww thanks so much Melanie. it’s nice to know I have fans like you around. I love that! Now loan my books out so others can be addicted just as much as you.
I love the new book cover
thanks shanny! I hope to really give a great punch with this one! It was different
Sylvia, I love the cover and I know the book will be Excellent
thanks Dawn! I hope it is!
Comments are closed.