I feel like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland sometimes, cause I’m always late for something as I am today in my posting.
Why wait until the end of the year to make goals and plans?
I’ve always wondered about that. This year passed so fast, I don’t think I got anything on my literary itinerary completed even the date for my 5th paperback book, His Substitute Wife… My Sister is not even completing the editing stage.
I wanted to do something different this year so I decided to do a list of Things I’m Not Going To Do.
- I’m not going to except less than what I want
- I’m not going to shuck my writing time to check out the latest blockbuster movie. (This might be difficult.)
- I’m not going to snack while I write unless it’s fruits and vegetables.
- I’m not going to use lazy verbs. Details, Details, Details.
- I’m not going to get mad at my fingers anymore when they can’t type as fast as my brain can think.
- I’m not going to use my church time to text story notes on my phone.
- I’m not going to shuck my writing time to go out on trifling dates anymore. (If so, I’m going to wear my “I’d Rather Be Writing” T-Shirt or unless I run out of fodder for my romance stories, LOL. Hey, ya gotta use men for something. Just kidding – NOT)
That’s all the not goings to do for now. Add your own for you or maybe you have a suggestion for me, LOL.
Merry Christmas and blessings for a great New Year. May we all have our own not goings to make our lives and mental states just a little happier.